Thursday, November 1, 2007

I am confused


I am confused.

First, I find it disturbing that the second Google image search result for "Akubi" is this horrid photo:

WTF? It was somehow due to an EN post in May.

Google, I much prefer the following results:




Also, can someone please explain Technorati ratings to me? Last week, mine was over thirty and this week it has been steadily declining. Any idea why? Not that I particularly care one way or the other, but I'm curious what their formula is based upon.

BTW, isn't Crystal (top photo) in the crystal 2 photo by *serp-stock image adorable? She has been featured in Zillow Book. Sorry, couldn't find any nude images.

Rachel Ries - "Here We Lie In Wait".
Funny: Fiery Furnaces - "A Candymaker's Knife"

8 comments:

Ogg the Caveman said...

Murst!

She's certainly far more adorable than prlinkbiz.

Anonymous said...

Who is that woman grabbing her breast? She's nasty.

Akubi said...

@Ogg,
Dick Cheney could be construed as more adorable than prlinkbitch.
Thanks for that Java-will-save-the world early-2000 E-pansy reminder btw. Classic and telling. I should add an E-pansy tag.

Akubi said...

Crystal looks like Greta Garbo and PRlinkbitch looks like a nightmare.

Anonymous said...

Polyphony now! Where is the brioche zombie anyway?

Anonymous said...

Hi akubi, you sed:

Dick Cheney could be construed as more adorable than prlinkbitch.

Cheney is the most odious, foul tempered maggot to crawl the face of the planet. Bad breath, not an ounce of human compassion on his whole festering organism. prlinkbitch may be a parasite, but darth cheney is death and destruction, bloated corpses, disease, malfeasance, and utter ruin in one disgusting package. Good Riddance eagerly awaits his shameful and hideous presence.

Akubi said...

@Edgar,
Yes, you're right. Dick Cheney was a bit of an over-exaggeration.

Akubi said...

I guess I'm not the only one with a steadily declining Technorati rank: Losing rank by the hour.
Some people are pretty pissed:

starrchile
Posted: 2007-10-08 19:36:25

Well I went from an 8k rank to a 24k rank. Because you, ADMIN, and your little Technorati code nazi's have decided to fuck over blog rolls. Should I ask 400 or so of my closest friends to what...remove me from their blog roll for a couple of weeks and then re-add me? I don't think so.

So here is where we stand Technorati. How is YOUR rank calculated? You all like it when we, your serfs, link you to you with your stupid halfwit coded widgets right? Well guess what?

YOUR AUTHORITY JUST WENT DOWN CAUSE I WAXED YOUR ASS OFF MY BLOG.

Get fucked.