Friday, November 2, 2007

Ask a Republican

Nobody For President 2008 by ~satat

This lovely image of Cheney is dedicated to Edgar.

Via Ze's blog I found this amusing site AskaRepublican.com this morning. Some of the videos are hilarious.

Representative Richard Martin of Ohio's Bio:

Hello! Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior has delivered you to my site. Now let his spirit fill you and watch me answering questions about Republican policy at home or abroad. I hope my patriotism will show you that the best Christians are always from a gated community. I am grateful for my years as a civil servant because I’m now leveraging it in the private sector and the money is pouring inAs CEO of Ohio Petroleum and Synthetics, I guided the stock to an all-time high before I left. It wasn’t easy to leave, but based on the advice of my wife, my children and the FBI, I knew it was time to go. When my golden parachute landed, I had quadrupled the share price*.
Do I regret secretly dumping in the Ohio river? No sir. May I remind you there was a drought and I was merely “contributing” in an attempt to raise water levels, and didn’t want to call attention to my patriotism. Jesus wouldn’t have. This act of charity was spun by the liberal media and the hysterical mothers of some very, very, slightly deformed children.
.

13 comments:

Ogg the Caveman said...

Murst! (Sorry Edgar)

Anonymous said...

Darth Cheney hunting school.

Anonymous said...

Darth Cheney is a bad-assed mofo. I had to shoot Harry six times before I dragged him down. It only took Cheney one shot (after two shots of Bailey's & coffee).

Akubi said...

Official Republican Hunting Vest.

Anonymous said...

Cheney at a meeting of the RNC.

FlexMate said...

The bush countdown clock

Akubi said...

The sociopathic branch of government.
BTW I can't believe we never played a 6 Degrees of Casey Serin to Dick Cheney game.

Ogg the Caveman said...

BTW I can't believe we never played a 6 Degrees of Casey Serin to Dick Cheney game.

Ooh. Shiny.

Anonymous said...

Dick Cheney's hunting "accident" caught on video.

Akubi said...

In other news this is hilarious!
A Kentucky Catholic school principal is on "personal leave" from his post after being discovered by cops sitting in his car "wearing an all-black, leather, woman's outfit, fishnet stockings and women's black plastic breasts" in a Louisville neighbourhood "known for prostitution and narcotics".

Ogg the Caveman said...

That's not exactly the kind of hot ass in fishnets I had in mind.

Akubi said...

On the school website he says "At Bethlehem High School, we provide opportunities for this revelation, not only through traditional classroom experiences, but also through retreats, service projects, extracurricular clubs and team sports."
Yeah, I'd say fishnets, fake boobs and bondage gear isn't exactly a "traditional classroom experience." Looking at the guy's photo it isn't that difficult to visualize him as an incredibly goofy looking drag queen.

Ogg the Caveman said...

Yeah, I'd say fishnets, fake boobs and bondage gear isn't exactly a "traditional classroom experience.

Really? What kind of high school did you go to?