Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Bestiality Restaurant

BREAKING NEWS update! When I was a kid this song kept me going (who didn't want Julie Andrews as a mom?)...Generally, not much of a musical fan, but this one caught my attention.


Personally I do not eat pigs (or any other animal except fish), but this takes it to a whole different level and thoroughly nauseated me this morning: Japan: Land Of Wonder.
Warning: do not read this while eating.

...Once the customer feels prepared, they will be presented with beast of their choice. In the lawyer's case, it was a sow.
"I'd been told what to expect, but when I actually saw what was happening, it was as shocking as you'd imagine it to be," M tells Jitsuwa Knuckles. "Later, the lawyer told me the appeal of the place just came about because when people have got money and done everything else, they turn toward bestiality."
Once the lawyer had finished porking the pig, the couple returned to the first floor and sat at a table to dine. M says she was totally shocked when staff members carried in roast pork -- made of the same sow the lawyer had earlier been with.
"I was about to vomit," M says. "It was the same pig that had been squealing just moments before. Now, it had been roasted whole. I managed to avoid eating it by only having salad..."

13 comments:

Ogg the Caveman said...

WTF. That's just not right.

Anonymous said...

He porked the pig, that's funny, in a gross way. Sheep are much more attractive. I watched a show on tv where this woman masturbated pigs all day for a living. Wow, some people will do anything for a job.

Ogg the Caveman said...

Some time back, around Thanksgiving, one of the Seattle radio stations had an interview with somebody who masturbated turkeys for a living. Apparently commercially raised turkeys need to be artificially inseminated because they' too fat to get it on.

I suppose it's honest work, but I'm glad I don't have to do it.

Anonymous said...

How could they roast a full pig so quickly?

Akubi said...

Porkin the pork *is* funny - unless it is in fact real. These days, I tend to think the story isn't entirely from left field. Everyone is so f-ing out to (naked) lunch, reason clearly went out the window – whether one is in Japan, California, NY, DC, etc..
Aside: avian masturbation thoroughly puzzles me. I’ve had tons of birds of all kinds and their genitalia makes as much sense as my pythons, i.e. WTF?

FlyingMonkeyWarrior said...

I like the Mary Poppins Quote, "Once begun is half done."

Another fav is from Gone With the Wind. Scarlett sez, "After all. tomorrow is another day."

No comment on porkin porkey, except a farmer caught a random nekked guy in his barn in the middle of the night standing on an upside down bucket, doing his horse.
Said nekked guy went to jail. I
heard it on the news and his name was announced in the story.
He just kept screaming over and over at the cops arresting him, "I am not going to jail for this!!!!"
"I am not going to jail for this!!!!""I am not going to jail for this!!!!"

Ogg the Caveman said...

Nonsensical bird genitalia... you mean like duck dongs?

Akubi said...

@FMW,
I'd like to know if the naked horse f-ing guy would be a registered sex offender I could find online...
If so, I would like to know who might be living in my neighborhood and wanting to F my dogs and cat.
While they are smallish, if someone can F a chicken, what next?!!! Pomeranians and a completely tweaked out calico cat?
@Ogg,
Duck dongs are whole different state of affairs. Like my python, my lovebirds and parakeets who were supposed to be male never showed any outward sign of being either this or that. With a bird one can generally tell which one is male because they tend to be more attractive (was about to make a snarky remark I decided to avoid I'm tired), but pythons...? I don't know. You just have to take the expert's word for it.

FlyingMonkeyWarrior said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FlyingMonkeyWarrior said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FlyingMonkeyWarrior said...

Did not get the horse raper's name. It was in rural 'redneck' North Florida a while ago,and just one of those stories one never forgets..
As for the animals at risk, there is an organization/on line community who endorses and actively has sex with their dogs. Seriously mental, imo, yet they are very open about their agenda.
My point, they do their own pets, so ours are safe, I reckon.

WoW Gold Guide said...

good post

Male masturbator said...

Hi ,
sir

Should we be impressed Kellogg's is telling parents (in Brazil) that it's no big deal if they've got gender-bending kids, or concerned that Kellogg's is telling parents it's healthy to feed their children a bowl of diabetes every morning?

Thanks for your blog and nice blog

my knowledge share with you
thanks again