It’s time to vote for the 6 Degrees of Casey Serin to Albert Einstein Win-Win Winner! We have so many sweet entries this week it's going to be a tough decision.
1) Albert Einstein is credited with the formula E = MC^2.
2) The M in that equation stands for mass.
3) Catholics go to mass.
4) The Pope, his eminence, the head of the Catholic Church, lives in the Vatican City, Rome.
5) The Sistine Chapel is in the Vatican City, and it contains some of the greatest works of Michelangelo, including a painting named "Genesis" which is widely considered to be a masterpiece. ;)
6) Casey Serin, aka KC, should have his ass barbequed in KC Masterpiece barbeque sauce, which, BTW, contains molasses.
July 20, 2007 2:00 PM
Ogg the Caveman said...
Yeah, the Einstein picture is great.
As usual I can think of more than one possibility but I can't choose between them, so you get the lot.
1. Albert Einstein developed the theory of general relativity.
2. Among other things, that theory explains why time slows as the observer approaches the speed of light.
3. Casey's progress toward financial independence slows as the speed of his "business deals" increases.
If we bring Einstein's associates in, there are other ways to connect him to Casey Serin.
1. Einstein was a collegue of Erwin Schrödinger.
2. Schrödinger devised the famous Schrödinger's Cat thought experiment.
From here we can reach Casey Serin by two paths.
3. Schrödinger's Cat involves a cat trapped in a box with poison gas which may or may not have been released.
4. Casey Serin would like to gas Yulia's cat.
Alternately, and somewhat more geekily:
3. In the C programming language, the address of an element before the start of an array or more than one past the end is known as Schrödinger's Pointer.
4. The behavior of a program that even computes such a pointer is undefined. On some machines it can lead to the hard disk being erased, the programmer's real earnings being e-mailed to the IRS, or demons flying out of the operator's nose. The most likely adverse result, however, is a core dump.
5. When he was served with LMP's lawsuit, Casey Serin "dumped core".
July 20, 2007 6:39 PM
This should be 299,792,458 degrees.
Difference between kc and Albert expressed in meters/second (light speed).
July 20, 2007 7:01 PM
1) Albert Einstein emigrated to America to escape Law Enforcement.
2) The LEO's that were after Einstein were enforcing Nazi laws.
3) After 1941, The American branch of the Nazi Party, the German American Bund, was outlawed in America.
4) The Bund was investigated and brought to justice by the FBI
5)The FBi also investigates crimes of wire and mortgage fraud.
July 20, 2007 8:27 PM
1) Albert Einstein never attended college.
2) Albert Einstein did amazing and ground-breaking work in spite of this fact, and had no regard for money.
3) Albert Einstein was known far and wide during his lifetime.
4)Casey Serin never attended college
5)Casey Serin did amazing and groundbreaking things in spite of this, and had no regard for money.
6)Casey Serin was known far and wide during his lifetime.OMG!!!!!...Casey Serin is Albert Einstein gone horribly wrong.
July 20, 2007 8:30 PM
S = In the above picture, Casey is standing in a spotlight.
W = Spotlight also happens to be the name of the desktop search in Mac OS X and can locate specific words in documents.
E = The study of the history of words is called etymology.
E = A famous etymologist, Eric Partridge, is known for his explanation on how the word "fuck" came into the English language.
T = In science, a mathematical or logical explanation is known as a theory; a well-known theory is the theory of relativity, which was one of Albert Einstein's many contributions to physics.
July 21, 2007 11:34 PM
Albert Einstein was a patent clerk before he was famous.
Casey is a patented jerk and is infamous.
July 22, 2007 9:38 PM
1) Albert Einstein brought about research in transmission of electric signals and electrical-mechanical synchronization of time.
2) Steven Hawking is currently the leading physicist in the study of time and space theory.
3) Time is the name of a magazine that debates public issues.
4) Foreclosure has become a public issue in mainstream news.
5) Iamfacingforeclosure.com was the result of one person's experience with foreclosure.
6) Casey Serin currently owns and operates IAFF.com at least until he doesn't...at which time he might still...but maybe not...but then again he might decide he didn't like the terms of the contract...in which case he would still...but if argued against...he would ask them to back off and quit bullying him...if they still don't stop...he'll look in to it
July 23, 2007 6:21 PM
Not six degrees, but six quotations from Einstein ... all appropriate to young fliptard:
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
"I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."
"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing."
July 24, 2007 4:31 AM