Friday, February 1, 2008

Not an Optimistic Finger

This is an image NotAnOptimist’s hand surgeon drew of her dislocated finger. Out of context, I thought it had a rather interesting abstract quality. In context, I don’t think it’s such a good idea for her to go skiing or play soccer until it heals. What do you think?

In other news, I forwarded an Obama endorsement MoveOn.org emailed me to my step-dad, the Clinton fanatic, and received the following response:
Vote Obama!I rather like the fact that he chose a bored and sleepy photo of Akubi for his message. BTW, Baab officially endorses Obama in the primary. As I’ve mentioned here and there, I’ve been registered in a fringe party and switched to the Democratic Party for this one.


Also, there’s an interesting thread over at Groovy Age.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Murst!

Re: Finger: Ouchie wawa!!

Registered Raygun repug who never changed registration. Voted Clinton twice, never again. Ron Paul in the Primary, ABC democrat in the general, otherwise I will vote Nader or else stay home.

Ogg the Caveman said...

Re the GA thread:

The difficulty in predicting that sort of thing is that we have a guy who wields unprecedented power but has no clear ambition of his own. The gap between the best and worst case scenario is enormous, and there's not really enough information to do more than guess at what will actually happen.

I think it's unlikely that Bush will try to remain in office. Suspending elections or ignoring the results would, in a single stroke, make him utterly dependent on the military's loyalty and force officers to choose between him and the Constitution. I think even Dubya can see the folly of that.

Akubi said...

Buzz Saw AKA Edgar,
I guess you have fewer primary restrictions in OK.
Having felt disillusioned with bipartisan parties and confused with primary politics and the weird math involved I figured it was best to stay with my weird fringe party.
I hope you’re kidding about the Nader comment. While CA didn’t make a difference I was so angry with my coworkers who didn’t realize they were opening a door to monkey-tard with their “Green” vote.

Anonymous said...

Akubi, It won't matter who I vote for, my state will back the thug lickens. If Hitlary is elected I will not be able to watch television or read a newspaper or even surf the 'net for fear I might stumble across a picture of her highness the queen.