Monday, November 17, 2008

Kore de ii no da™

“It’s all good.” (kore de ii no da - これでいいのだ) is currently quite a popular phrase in Japan: “Your liberating ideas helped us accept and affirm the way things really are. That is, you taught us, ‘It’s all good.’”
If Casey is ever big in Japan maybe kore de ii no da will become koredeiinoda™. Itsallgood™.
Koi attack duck!

I had no idea Deyrolle burned earlier this year. I loved that place. At least they seem to be putting things back together.

This video reminds me so much of Pac Man and Space Invaders as a kid. Yes, I am an old fart who had a childhood addiction to those stupid old games.
P.S. Why is the Bible so boring (they're going on about the Covenant on PBS and I remember banging my head against a wall in an attempt to write something Biblically relevant about the f-ing Covenant). Let's just say I did much better in Greek and French history classes.

16 comments:

Ogg the Caveman said...

Hmm. I'm not sure who to root for. I like koi, but I also understand the significance of duck dongs and mursts.

Anonymous said...

haven't seen edgar in awhile.

Anonymous said...

Did Stella have a fucking pool?

Ogg the Caveman said...

No, but she had a pond with koi and stuff.

In other news, this amused me and made me feel better about my client.

Akubi said...

@Ogg,
Having been a foul-mouthed heathen IT contractor in the past I find that somewhat disturbing - and it may affect the overall Geometry of the valve situation.

Akubi said...

Many years ago I won a fucking award for the grooviest X-mas tree in the accounting software company I was working for. They were bought out and died, but our tree was AWESOME.

Akubi said...

I've been feeling a bit depressed about the tiger cub who died after being beaten by a bunch of retarded human villagers. Fuck Them.
I guess it is nice to see she had a proper Hindu funderal.

Akubi said...

Oops: weird F-slip.
I meant "Funeral".

Anonymous said...

hello i missed my murst, haven't seen you in awhile. duck koi duck doesn't have the same ring to it as duck rabbit duck, IMO.

Akubi said...

Hi Edgar!
They're discussing Abraham on PBS which always reminds me of Kierkegaard.

Akubi said...

Where is the rabbit?

Ogg the Caveman said...

I'm a financial guru!

Ogg the Caveman said...

Cheney's been indicted!

Cheney is charged with engaging in an organized criminal activity related to the vice president's investment in the Vanguard Group, which holds financial interests in the private prison companies running the federal detention centers. It accuses Cheney of a conflict of interest and "at least misdemeanor assaults" on detainees because of his link to the prison companies.

FlyingMonkeyWarrior said...

I was addicted to space invaders! he he
When I play a free one on line now I have to cross my hand because it is switched.

Moon and Star Islands for you.
Are they Real or photo shop?
Der'

So pretty.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/169/426955529_4732db30fd_o.jpg

or

http://tinyurl.com/6eozgt

Akubi said...

@FMW,
I would guess that has been photoshopped, but you never know. Interesting anyway.

@Ogg,
I'm sure Dick will weasel his way out of that one.

Happy World Toilet Day everyone!

Anonymous said...

here's the rabbit