Thursday, November 13, 2008

this is NOT happiness

V52 via this is not happiness

As I age I wonder if I should revisit this concept....
Our Horrible Mistake.

"No,” said Eisman. “It’s a zero. There is zero probability that your default rate will be 5 percent.” The losses on subprime loans would be much, much greater. Before the guy could reply, Eisman’s cell phone rang. Instead of shutting it off, Eisman reached into his pocket and answered it. “Excuse me,” he said, standing up. “But I need to take this call.” And with that, he walked out.

P.S. Hi Mom!
I love you and hope you don't think I'm really nuts now that you've found my blogs.
I need an outlet for my anal-retentive life that is boring as hell - perhaps that's why I have such vivid dreams and hate waking up in the morning.

5 comments:

Ogg the Caveman said...

Murst!

FlyingMonkeyWarrior said...

hI aKUBI's mOm!!!!!
fmw

FlyingMonkeyWarrior said...

PS. I am very out going and extroverted. Just so you all know a little about me, in my W2 world, which I left so I could sell ethanol and Bi-diesel to the market makers, I was a Corporate Sales trainer!
I am self taught on the computer and PDA and I am VERY Dyslexic, so blogging is good for my synapses.

I like to troll Keith's blog, and I really love Buzz.
Akubi's blog is awesome, too. Love the pics! I don't troll here. It is a safe place. Heh.

Exurban Nation is over my head sometimes with all the engineering stuff. ::::Yawn::: But the KC there days were a blast!

Back to my cube now.

Anonymous said...

hI AKUBI'S MOM!

Akubi said...

Hi FMW!
I figured that you would be an extrovert. It seems like everyone from Florida is ;). To use KC-speak, I'm a definite introvert INFJ with INTJ moments that might occasionally flip to a P. The sort of work I do has probably sent me further into introversion, but that's what I like.
In case you haven't noticed, I have a tendency towards hyperbole at times. My life isn’t nearly as dull and anal-retentive as it may have been represented above. However, database administration doesn’t really provide many outlets for artistic expression. I like my job, but if I spend too much time in my left brain, I start to feel depleted – even though it is the safer side.
For the most part, I’m not dyslexic other than having a problem with 6's and 9's – mild upside down dyslexia which has generally been the source of most of my mathematical errors.
BTW where is Keith blogging these days? It was rather boring when he started moderating and my current feeds of his are essentially dead.