Saturday, April 21, 2007

Completed Unexpurgated Archive




Thanks to Flailing Forward, we now have the remaining Something's Gotta Give entries archived for posterity.







478. KathleenApril 21st, 2007 at 6:18 pm Fellow readers: Is Casey’s continued absence due to his still in Modesto working on the pool? Did he have an accident? I am starting to worry.I hope he took his cell phone so if he is injured he can call for help.See Casey: we do worry about you.Please do your work and hurry home so you can fill us in on your busy day.




479. Casey SerinApril 21st, 2007 at 6:18 pm Just got back from Modesto and looked over the instant comments that came in today. I have no words for this. I thought I can trust you guys to keep this place reasonable. I guess not. Too many accounts too ban. Too many vulgar comments to delete. Too much time spent on negative people. I’ve had enough of this crap for now … and maybe for good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, the internet really let him down. bad internet! bad!