Thursday, April 12, 2007

I am very grumpy today.



The morning got off to a bad start with the news about Kurt Vonnegut and the thought that he will never write another book, but Casey Serin will. What is the world coming to? Grumpy as can be, I was a bit distracted during an upgrade implementation meeting this morning until I registered my name in reference to the notion of being physically onsite at 5:00AM. I am constitutionally incapable of doing anything at that hour and no amount of Mountain Dew, Red Bull or PopTarts will make a damn bit of difference. Anyone in their right mind should know how unwise it is to unleash me on production data at that hour. Just thinking about the misery ahead makes me want to crawl under my desk and take a nap.

1 comment:

Miranda Mayer said...

Wow, I never made the connection; there is some disgusting injustice to that, isn't there?

I can't believe he's talking to an agent. What a little asswipe.