Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Cephalorotica

Two versions of a girl’s body delicately tangled up in tentacles: Moriguchi’s “Veranda” (left) and the more drastic “Tide” (right).

One final question: Octopuses often appear in your works. Why is that?

I just love them! (Laughs) They are kind of kinky, I think. I would love to do a whole exhibition on the theme of octopuses some day.

Ahem, I don’t think I can ever look at an octopus the same carefree way again, when I see one sliced up the next time I’m at a sushi shop…

Yuji Moriguchi’s Erotic Fantasies via Ectomo


The housewife and her favourite vegetables: Humorous eroticism with “Early Afternoon Affair” (left). On the right, “Incantation.”

Don't forget to check out these toilet seats at Edgar's Toilet!

UPDATE: Beethovens 9th symphony played on a stuffed octopus via Neotorama

3 comments:

Akubi said...

No comment on the squid in the kitchen?

Akubi said...

Hmmm, this is a rather interesting couch.

Ogg the Caveman said...

It looks rather uncomfortable. I guess it's for looking at, not sitting on.