Sunday, August 26, 2007

Pile Ignore Mode Progress Report

11/11/07 UPDATE!
Pile ingore mode returned. This is my office.

I don't even want to use that George W. toilet paper, but I don't know what else to do with it.


Dining room as of the morning of November 11.
Kind of pathetic when I came compare it to the August 28 photos. Since then I believe new boxes arrived from somewhere, because I eliminated two of them yesterday.



UPDATE: Intriguing taxidermy art discovered via Morbid Anatomy.
The image on the left is the artist, Sarina Brewer.









This is my dining room.
Haven't bothered with dusting yet, but this is my office previously featured with tons of crap here and there.
This is an amusing Bacchus Behave! suggestion...

My old books aren't in good shape, but they also aren't in nearly as bad shape as I feared...
More intriguing NSFW imagery can be found at Zillow Book.

6 comments:

Ogg the Caveman said...

Murst!

Akubi said...

Amused by the NYT Wispa article a quick Google search produced this gold nugget:

...Some may scoff and ask why I didn't say something topical or political. Why I didn't voice something of major significance to the masses. And to those niggling little shyster bastards, I say this.
"FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!! I WANT MY FUCKING WISPA BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.

wagga said...

XGF saw a jackalope at a campground store. Thought it was real. This from a young lady who's IQ could boil water (Farenheit scale, that is.)

Akubi said...

That August photo must not have shown all of the boxes in my dining room. I eliminated 2 of them yesterday!

Ogg the Caveman said...

The box fairy brings more while you sleep. Haven't you noticed that?

Akubi said...

4 boxes gone! 2 in the dining room and 2 in the office. Woohoo!