Saturday, August 18, 2007

William Gibson, Flesh Scar Nymph & Placeholder

While I was reading this article about William Gibson, I was reminded of how impressed I was with him when I met him several years ago. He was quite humorous and humble. It’s interesting the way meeting a writer in RL can ever so slightly change one’s perception of them – sometimes positive, sometimes negative (particularly the pompous ones).

In other news this Self-Actualized Flesh Scar Nymph found on Ectoplasmosis led to a number of disturbingly artistic future images for Zillow Book (NSFW)...


On a personal level, BM is not at the top of my priority list (I don’t even have more than one ear pierce on each ear let alone a tattoo), but when well-executed it has a certain aesthetic appeal.

Last night I had a very strange dream that still haunts me. Concerned that it might suggest something is seriously wrong with me I probably won’t share it here.

The rest of this space is reserved for further finds and musings unrelated to the current 6 Degrees of Casey Serin to William Shakespeare game.

Adding Oomph to "Organic": ...Hoping to cash in on the organic trend, all sorts of entrepreneurs, overseas farmers and conventional food companies have jumped into the business and are pushing the definitions of organic into new and questionable territory...

2 comments:

Ogg the Caveman said...

Murst!

Be careful not to read too much into dreams, especially the disturbing ones.

NotAnOptimist said...

Sometimes, dreams are just dreams: wild flights of fancy. Sometimes, they hint at answers to those puzzles bothering us in our subconscious. Sometimes, dreams reveal our deepest hopes and our darkest fears.

Feel free to email me if you want to share your dream.