Friday, December 14, 2007

Our Lady of the Snow

Our Lady of the Snow by Scrappyboy

Scrapiteria is filled with impressive cut and paste collages by a variety of artists. This week's theme is snow.

Speaking of cut and paste how about some more search term poetry? Here's the latest selection:
zillow book
bestiality with pigs
lovely nudes
santa buttplugs
m. singh casey serin
blog bestiality
late night ladies
fixmeknow
red buddha pill
a blog about a blog about a blog
6 degrees
casey means stanford
smellmeand
casey lynch naked
casey lynch nude
tim taylors assistant hidi
sasey games
tony the tiger family antoinette
diet or die dolly dimples book
zillow
blog panty
anya milk bath pics
blog vampirella
ghandi callused halitosis
mariposa paintball
caseypedia
homey da clown picture
fema mobile homes for sale in milton, florida
bubble dance
nietzsche pops
casey serin chc
bubble gum gallery blow
torrer hq picturesfreckles
going to jail in the 1950's

14 comments:

Ogg the Caveman said...

Interesting blog post indeed. I keep staring at that image trying to figure out what to make of it. I'll have to dig into the site more after I'm done with looser W2 stuff.

Anonymous said...

That one hurts my head.

Akubi said...

Prophet Yahweh is now asking for 500K and ends with: IN MY NEXT POSTING, I WILL SHOW YOU HOW I PLAN TO PAY ALL THIS BACK TO MY INVESTOR IN A YEAR! IT WILL BE EASY TO DO. IN THE NEXT POSTING, YOU WILL BE CONVINCED OF IT. THIS I PROMISE.
Too bad the comments don't work or he could be a Casey replacement.

Ogg the Caveman said...

Yeah, a begathon with that guy would be sweet. I'd give him 5 bucks if he eats a bug.

Ogg the Caveman said...

But I get to pick the bug.

Ogg the Caveman said...

Going to jail in the 1950s... because santa butt plugz were illegal back then?

Ogg the Caveman said...

Ew. As I was playing with those terms, the cutup engine gave me this:

bestiality with casey serin

*shudder*

Akubi said...

@Ogg,
Yeah, Prophet Yahweh has a lot of potential if he goes about interacting a bit more with his audience.
Upon further review of his videos, every single UFO appears to be a flying Coors Light can.
Back to ZB updates delayed by the great Vista conspiracy...

Ogg the Caveman said...

Upon further review of his videos, every single UFO appears to be a flying Coors Light can.

That's just what they want you to believe.

Akubi said...

That's just what they want you to believe.
Ogg,
Yeah, I guess I should spend more time understanding the master prophet yahweh's teachings.

Ogg the Caveman said...

I really like this one from Scraptiria. Not sure why.

Akubi said...

@Ogg,
That is nice. I was falling into Beavis and Butthead mode via Edgar's Toilet and really can't explain why I find it so funny.
When it first came out and I was in anti-TV mode I would watch it at my parents' place and they couldn't figure out WTF was cracking me up so much and were even more puzzled when they saw the Beavis and Butthead program.
Butt plug toilet humor I guess.

Ogg the Caveman said...

Ok, confession time: I have that episode on DVD.

Anonymous said...

I'm search term poetry? Now that really did make me laugh.