Saturday, December 29, 2007

Trains and UFOs

Over at Zillow Book, I've been exploring a train theme and posted Sleeping Beauty and Trains toujours en partance there, but thought they might not be fully appreciated due to the lack of nudity. There's something about trains and train stations that has always fascinated me - particularly vintage ones.
In UFO news, Prophet Yahweh retrieved his laptop from the pawn shop.
In other news, check out Amanita Plantage via Blue Tea

Sleeping beauty by ~Dementee

Trains toujours en partance by ~bonbon-A6dule

Mind the Gap by ~Aethene

UPDATE!
Sian's ode to Ogg at ZB...

6 comments:

Ogg the Caveman said...

Murst!

On my way down to Tacoma today I got to see some trains loaded with containers and scrap iron. None of them were moving though.

Anonymous said...

Train [link]

Akubi said...

Japan has the best rail transit in the world.

Akubi said...

Speaking of Japan Tokyomango posted this today Japanese monks try to promote Buddhism through fashion, rap music.

Anonymous said...

Unfrozen cave man lawyer

Akubi said...

I generally hate attorneys. Yes, when I kept changing my major as an undergrad I utilized the "I'm going to Law School" explanation.
What's up with Dog Assassin and beans, though?

@Edgar,
Check out ZB and let us know where YOU lost your virginity. Despite the fact that ZB is far more popular than BAAB, I hardly get any comments...