Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Eba the CaveGirl

I thought Ogg might like this movie poster from Wrong side of the art.


Only in the 80’s would a cavegirl have a perm. My mom had the exact same hairstyle back then.
I imagine this is quite an impressive film given that the only memorable quote listed in IMDB is:
Eba: Eba have big boobs. What Rex have big?

IMDB Plot Summary:
On a class excursion to a cave with stone age paintings the clumsy Rex gets lost. A mysterious crystal opens a gateway in time and sets him back to the stone ages, where he meets a group of prehistoric fellows and the gorgeous Eba. While teaching her English and doing some pseudo-research on her fellows, his main goal is to get her sleeping with him. However the curiosity of the clan chief disturbs his attempts.


BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: Check out the trailer!

6 comments:

mursty murstperson said...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Loosers(tm)!!

Casey Serin said...

How much do you want to bet that back in Neolithic times, the Serin ancestors defaulted on tons of loans for some sweet-looking caves... ;-)

Unlike the current era, maybe they were punished with a poison-tipped arrow spear through the neck. :-p

Akubi said...

"Never before has the past seemed so much like the present" - from the trailer I just included with the post.

@Casey,
Somehow I doubt you would have survived that era. Ogg and friends would have bashed you on the head.

Ogg the Caveman said...

@ Casey

I doubt it. Your ancestors survived to produce you, after all.

@ Akubi:

Aww, thanks.

Ogg the Caveman said...

Akubi, did you have a hairdo like that in the 80s? Fess up, now.

What about you, Casey?

Akubi said...

@Ogg,
Akubi, did you have a hairdo like that in the 80s? Fess up, now.
Are you f-ing kidding? I changed my hair color frequently and wore too much eye liner in the 80's, but there was no way in hell I'd wear that do.
C'mon, I was following the Traditionz of being a Depressed Teenager who thinks everything is f-ed up and thought I might make a difference in D.C. and the Soviet Union. Didn't get anywhere in D.C., but just like Gore claims to have created the interwebz, I believe I did a pretty good job breaking down the walls and such in the former U.S.S.R. - little did I know that I would have to live with the Casey Serin results...