Saturday, June 30, 2007

I would like to encourage further massive focused action on the 6 degrees of Casey Serin to Bettie Page front

Casey-related News Flash! In case you missed it, check out Mursatron 5000: A Casey Serin Simulator!

However, there are a couple of amusing non-Casey blog entries worth mentioning.
Il Rito Dimenticato - deep sea insanity and illogic over at Groovy Age


and one of the last groovy Table of Malcontents entries. (If I could find the secret Yubiwaza system, I'd gladly FedEx it to G.)


4 comments:

Schnapps said...

Murst!

My massive focused action on that one is complete.

I had a 10 hour nap after that.

Akubi said...

Schnapps,
I should be returning to a 10 hour nap, but it seems I missed a lot of gold nuggets in the CaseySphere last night.
Hopefully, someone can direct me to the HaterzCast I missed...
Also, why hasn't last week's champion, NotAnOptimist, submitted an entry?

Akira said...

The Yubiwaza secret! Ssshhhh. Someone might find out.

NotAnOptimist said...

@Akubi
Entry submitted. BTW, thanks for linking to my blog on CaseyPedia. =]